Wednesday, December 30, 2015

TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE BY JENNY HAN



 

 

Source: Library

Genre: Contemporary YA

Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Publishing Date: April 15, 2014

Goodreads Description:

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all.

MY RATE: 5/5 STARS

 

MY OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK: When I think about this book I think about Peter and when I think about Peter I think that... PETER IS NOW MY SPIDERMAN. I loved the book from the beginning but when I saw the spider-man scene I knew that we weren't going to break up anytime soon. If only something like that could happen to me.. *sighs*

As I write this review I might a little bit like this...

sad crying robin ice cream

Nope I'm not crying, I just got ice cream on my face which turns out to be like tears!

Why can't these type of fairytale moments happen in real life?

I totally love this book and I tried extremely hard to find at least one flaw in it yet I couldn't so I gave it 5 stars which is really rare from me!

The only problem I had with this book was that I read it as a e-book and when I adore a book I must have the physical copy! So in the end, this book was freaking PERFECT!

IN MY OPINION this is the best funny contemporary I have read since Paper Towns by John Green!
Jenny Han keep up the great work!


WOULD I READ THE SEQUEL?

 P.S. I still Love You.

It is a truth universally acknowledged that I WILL read it!! Its going to be in my next book shopping spree!!!

WHO DO I SHIP?!

Lara Jean+ Peter = Leter... !!!


paranoid meet the robinsons coincidence


So if you decided on reading this book you can
Order it on the following sources:

Amazon

Barnes and Nobles

I hope you enjoyed this!

And be prepared for my soon to be posted idea!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment