Saturday, August 29, 2015

EVERYTHING EVERYTHING BY NICOLA YOON

                                           
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Publishing Date: September 1, 2015
Source: I got a ARC via Netgalley
Genre: Contemporary YA
 
Goodreads description:
 
This innovative, heartfelt debut novel tells the story of a girl who’s literally allergic to the outside world. When a new family moves in next door, she begins a complicated romance that challenges everything she’s ever known. The narrative unfolds via vignettes, diary entries, texts, charts, lists, illustrations, and more.

My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I’m allergic to the world. I don’t leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.

But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He’s tall, lean and wearing all black—black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.

Maybe we can’t predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It’s almost certainly going to be a disaster.
  
 
 This following drawing is part of my new idea. For most of my book reviews I will draw something that in my opinion represents this book, this is what i thought would do it:
 
MY RATE: 4.7 out of 5
 
MY OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK:
If I could say that I loved this book, it would be an understatement. The typical story of the good girl falling in love with the bad boy never takes a turn when suddenly the girl can't get out of the house at all.
I completely loved this book and its darker side! It shows you that life is not perfect in the most unforgettable way. I have a list that I write down at the end of the year of my top 25 and believe me, this one will make the cut!

I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO ANYONE WHO LOVES:
-contemporary novels
- bad boy meets good girl

MADDY AND OLLIE, DO I SHIP? OF COURSE I FREAKING SHIP THEM!!! IF THEY DARE TO SINK I WILL HUNT THEM DOWN AND GLUE THEM TOGETHER IF I HAVE TO!!!!

Now that I am done with my dramatics I need to say that I have a new idea for this blog!! I'm not sure when I will start it but I know it will be soon.

Get the book in the following link through amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Nicola-Yoon/dp/0553496646/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440890051&sr=8-1&keywords=everything+everything

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment