Wednesday, August 19, 2015

ALIVE BY SCOTT SIGLER


                                                        
                                                        










                                                      





 Series: The Generations Trilogy #1
 Pages: 368
 Published Date: July 14,2015
 Source: I got a Net Galley


 
 
 
 
 
 
THE HUNGER GAMES MEETS THE MAZE RUNNER
Memes Feels animated GIF

Goodreads Description:

A young woman awakes trapped in an enclosed space. She has no idea who she is or how she got there. With only her instincts to guide her, she escapes her own confinement—and finds she’s not alone. She frees the others in the room and leads them into a corridor filled with the remains of a war long past. The farther these survivors travel, the worse are the horrors they confront. And as they slowly come to understand what this prison is, they realize that the worst and strangest possibilities they could have imagined don’t even come close to the truth.  

MY RATE: 4.7 out of 5 stars

MY OPINION AND THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK:

If I was told to write a list of my favorite heroines, I know that M. Savage will be in my top ten!! Believe me when I tell you that I have read a looooooooooot of books where the main character is a pretty cool heroine.  Those are the best type of books because they let girls, specifically, know that you don't need a guy to be your savior.
Now that I finish with that very intense and deep comment I have afew things to say.

Imagine waking up from what seems like a deep sleep and then notice that you are IN A FREAKING COFFIN!!! I am telling you right now that this book will give you the feels all the way and will get you hooked the second you open it!!!

But I'm going to tell you this book will hit you right in the feels like



Buy the book at amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Alive-Book-One-Generations-Trilogy/dp/0553393103/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440025678&sr=8-1&keywords=alive+by+scott

Check the book out in goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23278532-alive?from_search=true&search_version=service


No comments:

Post a Comment