Tuesday, July 28, 2015

FrostFire by Amanda Hocking

THE KANIN CHRONICLES
Rate: 5 stars out of 5

My ship? Bryn + Ridley = Brydley 

Description
Bryn is a tracker, not only a tracker but one of the few girl trackers in the Kanin society. It doesn't really help that she is only half kanin in a society where everything has to be an exact way. When she appears to be in a mission to avenge his father and falling in love with a guy she is not supposed to all seems to go against planned

Spoilers ahead plus my thoughts on this

I totally ship those two! I read their first conversation and BANG!  I fell in love with their love!
At first I shipped Bryn with Konstantin and I still do but I want her to be with Ridley!!!
Konstantin doesn't seem like that bad of a guy and i will always have a soft spot for him no matter what.

I can't wait for Beidley(one of my favorite ship ever!!) to actually say what they really feel! They are getting on my nerves because I want them to be together already!

Since the beggining of the book it was full of action and I loved it!!!! It had everything a book needs.

I loved that characters from Switched appeared here and how they all fell into place!
I an still hoping that in the sequel Wendy and Loki appear and then i will be the happiest girl alive.
Ember brought the energy and help ease the tension since the moment she appeared!
I was soooo hooked up with this book that i read it IN ONE SITTING!! I would have totaly given it more stars if I could!! 

Sequel Ice Kissed 
THIS IS GOING TO BE A TRILOGY 
THIRD BOOK COMES OUT IN AUGUST

No comments:

Post a Comment