Friday, May 22, 2015

BEFORE I FALL BY LAUREN OLIVER


This book is a tearjerker guys so prepare yourselves with a box of kleenex.

Rate:3.5/5stars

What is it about: 
In high school, no matter how hard you try there will always be stereotypes, the queen bee is not always the most pleasant until you know her. Samantha is in there and when she gets in a car accident, there is one thing she most do that will give her her freedom from this torturious cycle of repeating the day over and over again.

SPOILERS ZONE❗️❗️

What i liked?
I loved the character development and the way you notice Samantha become more and more mature. You noticed little by little that she understands what her actions caused!

What i didnt liked?
WHY IN THE WORLD DID SHE NEED TO  DIE?!? SHE FELL IN LOVE AND THEY PRACTICALLY RIPPED HER AWAY FROM LOVE AND INTO DEATH'S HANDS! I was expectingher to live!  I had hope!!!! Whyyyyy?!??? *tears fall down my cheek and forms a lake all around me*

If you liked this you may also like:
-the fault in our stars
- If i stay
-looking for alaska


No comments:

Post a Comment